AltScene
EliteSingles.com

Have you met anyone yet?

Have you met anyone yet?

Blenderhead2 Created Aug 28, 2024 23:50
15 Comments

Just curious about what everyone thinks about altscene. Have you met anyone special that became a significant other? Has anyone traveled to see someone else in a different state? Or have you at least met up to hang out or see a show?

This topic has 15 comments

HeartbreakBeat

Aug 29, 2024 01:14

Negative on all fronts.

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Aug 29, 2024 01:39

I met people? made friends? does that count? I'm not from the US so...

One guy from here a former user met a catfish? THAT was a funny story, he pond hopped from UK to Ireland to meet what he THOUGHT was a hot BTGG WITH tat's and met a very less than version. It was funny as hell, cheats on his girlfriend only to get rick rolled ever so hard.

Anthony55

Aug 29, 2024 09:10

In here none but somewhere yes .

BBB

Aug 29, 2024 17:02

I've talked with a selection of folks, but have only met with a few people from AltScene, all of whom were generally very pleasant/lovely people. Distance was always a bit of an issue, but I can't say my dating experiences have been negative through here.

I still see a few of them logging in occasionally, I hope they are doing well!

Kosteevo

Aug 30, 2024 16:54

Back in the day (10+ years ago) I met a few people off here. More casual dating as it turned out. Most of them I can still speak to. I suppose that's good. But no true loves.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Aug 30, 2024 18:34

I met my fiance on here. We still haunt the forum here but yeah haha, some people do find love here. That said, we are from two different states. I moved after a year of long distance dating to his state because it's more affordable with better weather lol.

Soso

Aug 31, 2024 13:55

I met my last boyfriend on here, well, he found me.
We were really happy for seventeen months and then he tragically died in a car crash thirteen weeks ago.

I'm grieving and now only use AltScene for this forum...

BBB

Aug 31, 2024 16:39

That's brutal Soso - very sorry for your loss.

Soso

Aug 31, 2024 16:42

Thank you BBB.
Life is certainly very different now, but this spinning rock still spins so on I go..... 🤘🏻

Enki

Sep 1, 2024 15:38

Met my ex girlfriend on here, moved from Oregon to Virginia to be with her. Still live in Virginia and we're still really good friends.

Anthony55

Sep 1, 2024 19:04

Good for the people who found friends and relationships am happy for you .

WalterLuigi

Sep 4, 2024 19:23

I met my current fiancee Neon here. I also met my sons mother on here.

Looney

Sep 6, 2024 05:52

I’ve met two people in real life just as friends, one tried to assault me and the other wasn’t very respectful. Both came to me, one from another state and one from another continent and then we went to another country together and border control found us suspicious lol. Now I mostly look at altscene as an online thing rather than an intro to any in person connections.

Anthony55

Sep 6, 2024 17:43

Walt - nice your doing good as I’ve heard you and neon are still together kinda looking for the old users apparently they already left

WalterLuigi

Sep 8, 2024 01:13

Thanks Anthony. Hope you're doing well too. I've just been overly busy mainly but good. Studying for an engineering cert, in school full time, took a new job that keeps me super busy but loving it, etc.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.