AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Venting

Venting

Levitas_Tenebrae Created Sep 10, 2024 18:48
21 Comments

Recently I got on here and started chatting with a feller who is more than likely using a fake set of photos and this dude took up an issue all because I changed my mind and didn't want to be friends with him after he got weird and pushy. Then he started harassing me and trying to provoke me in different ways, eventually saying "Ok, enjoy my block list" the dude would keep messaging me though. Like dude if you want to hash something out, then we'll hash it out. Plain and simple, bring it on. No, this feller was doing all this cowardly type stuff. I don't take kindly to people that weasel around like that, and I never back down.

Just another *wonderful* day on the internet lmfao.

This topic has 21 comments

Mercurius Mesmerize

Sep 10, 2024 19:23

The quickest solution would have been to silently block him instead, and let him find out on his own time that his messages are no longer getting through. However you may then need to watch out for new accounts if he's something special.

Crowcifiction Resurrection

Sep 10, 2024 19:29

Some people just have too much time on their hands.

Mjauw

Sep 10, 2024 19:36

Ouff reminds me of one dude I rejected and he made a fake account pretending to be a person who made all things I liked doing or dreamt of doing just to make me jealous
He sent me messages from.this fake persona saying atuff like "hi I'm bla bla and i know the dude you rejected, I'm his friend and i am working as a successful model and i am currently traveling to this place I heard you wanted to go to"

Some people are just.... silly.

Lexi_poo

Sep 10, 2024 20:23

He probably got pushy because you're in your underwear in your profile...

Levitas_Tenebrae

Sep 10, 2024 20:25

**Bikini and that doesn't give him any right to behave the way he wants after I set boundaries. Not even close. Plenty of people I talk to here understand my boundaries and respect them. He did NOT, so yeah he was a major red flag. Not to mention a manbaby if he couldn't understand why a girl wasn't into him when he acted out.

Lexi_poo

Sep 10, 2024 20:26

I never said it gives him the right, but people tend to be less respectful to people who "i'll be nice" portray themselves a certain way.

Looney

Sep 10, 2024 21:21

Even if you were butt naked, boundaries are boundaries and they should be respected. There’s some weirdos on here. I just had a guy Dr jekyl mr Hyde me mid conversation and it freaked me out. 😅

Levitas_Tenebrae

Sep 10, 2024 21:34

Exactly, just because I chose to wear a swimsuit people assume I "make content" or some crap Like bro I have a partner, and I'm here for friends and concert buddies. I've met some fine folks and fellow couples, and now I've met 'that' dude. He would've reacted the same way if I were dressed like a nun getting sooooo butthurt over the fact that a girl didn't want to be friends with him and even going as far as to taunt her about her photos is pathetic.

Lexi_poo

Sep 10, 2024 23:09

I'm being a little harsh so i apologise for that, but it is true people will treat you with a lot less respect because of it.

Wolfboy20

Sep 11, 2024 00:12

I had someone tell me I'm bad for the environment for owning a cat lmao.

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Sep 11, 2024 01:17

You should watch some of the nice guys and nice girls content from r/ or even moist critical and his reddit cringe threads.. I honestly TRY to believe these are fake and the guys aren't real, but i got to BE in my own nice guy moment when a guy inboxed me saying i need to stop talking to this girl, cause she's with him, and put a stock photo of a gun and a wad of cash on screen for me... All the while he's inboxing her saying how HE's the better catch. I laughed SO f**king hard...

But sorry to hear you had to deal with a thing? But as a boy i also now hate the word fascinating, any time i said it to a girl they never spoke to me again... -_))

Looney

Sep 11, 2024 01:57

I’m fully clothed in my pictures and have no body shots and still get asked if I “make content”. I think that’s just the assumption these days. Especially on here. Either that or “are you real?!?!” 😝

Levitas_Tenebrae

Sep 11, 2024 02:13

Yeah, some folks on here are just unhinged

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Sep 11, 2024 03:48

It is??? o_o makes me feel SO dated that i'm not up with the lingo... Or a better human for NOT knowing these things? Not sure... I'm going to make a cup of tea now, do you make content? 0_0 be amusing if you were like, omg i'm on twitch and stream my gaming and they're like... No i meant CONTENT... I STREAM... them: ONLY FANS...

Levitas_Tenebrae

Sep 11, 2024 04:43

One dude asked if my bf and I made content because he wanted to watch 😂

KillingNarcs

Sep 11, 2024 05:38

Everything is sëxualized nowadays.

People's mindsets, commercials, ads, music, fashion,
videogames, tv, you name it.

It's been normalized been since the start of Y2K. (Low-rise
jeans, visible thong around the hips, short tees, etc.)

However, the 2010s were really popping
off when first-wave influencers like Nicki Minaj made
everybody want to twërk & wear less clothing
because it made her the center of attention & wealth,
at the time. Now we have a slew of others who
have proven this to be true.

But the brainrot era (mid 2010s-2020 and so on)
seems to be the deathblow. Hence Onlyfans' success.
Sad to see how self-respect, morals, intellect & standards were all thrown straight into toilet, these days.

I'm considered a part of gen Z, however, I favor and get along much better with (and prefer) the older generation..

It's like we've been hit with a Panoramic Idiocy Epidemic.

KillingNarcs

Sep 11, 2024 05:39

Ignore the typo(s). Chrome can't scroll the chatbox on mobile.

Ethafulm

Sep 11, 2024 05:49

He’s probably gay and doing it to look straight

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Sep 11, 2024 06:22

Shut up narcs! we all know you're a boomer in sheep's clothing. I DO remember back in the 90's at school, we had to watch a show, and the single commercial i remember was... She wore an itsy witsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini... So s*x sold back in the day also.. I THINK it was an ad for special K.

Also narcs, do you do content? 0_o asking for a friend... Just quietly inbox me the link and i'll sub..

Anthony55

Sep 11, 2024 11:50

You should be really careful on the people meeting here . Cause of wrong intentions

HeartbreakBeat

Sep 12, 2024 21:36

It was probably another interweb "badboy" that girls love so much, until they don't.

For these types of people, I think "jerk or jerks" is a much more appropriate term than "folk or folks." 😉

In any event, good luck continuing on with your "altscene" experience.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.