AltScene
EliteSingles.com

What band/artist saved your life?

What band/artist saved your life?

BobtheMothershucker Created Aug 10, 2024 03:50
10 Comments

I don't think it's incorrect to believe that many of the people in the alt scene suffer from depression or demons of some sort. After all, there's a reason the music and culture we surround ourselves with speak to us on such a personal level. There have been many times for me personally where I didn't think I was going to live long enough to see adulthood, but here I am.

So who picked you up when you were at your lowest? For me, as much of a poser pick as it may seem, Panic! At The Disco provided comfort when it came to themes of addiction, troubled family members, and legacy. Their first album is a masterpiece (in my opinion), but it's Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die that speaks to me most. "Far Too Young To Die" in particular has always resonated with me.

I'm curious to hear your guys' stories and recommendations

This topic has 10 comments

No Photo

J

Aug 10, 2024 03:54

One time i was going to fly from South Carolina to Louisiana, but i was told my seats on the plane were sold. I was so mad.

I had to get a later flight.

No Photo

J

Aug 10, 2024 04:02

I dont have a dad.

Anthony55

Aug 11, 2024 05:00

Skillet definitely. Or one of my favorite Oliver Sykes of bring me the horizon

π•žπ“ͺπ“΅π•œπ“²αΊΈα΅ƒΡΆβ‚¬β“›ΕαΆ€β’Άπ“·

Aug 11, 2024 10:36

Hmmm, not sure about those moments, so many passed so many things. But Within Temptation has been with me since forever and ago.

hugs4you

Aug 12, 2024 18:47

none

johndee1527

Sep 4, 2024 00:47

$uicideboy$

KillingNarcs

Sep 4, 2024 13:57

Simple Plan

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.