AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

f**k Joe Biden were going to need plenty guns...

f**k Joe Biden were going to need plenty guns...

Mike the mechanic. Created Jul 11, 2024 11:41
53 Comments

I just found out there is a paedophile flag.

It is called the MAP flag standing for "minor attracted persons"

A double barreled shotgun for warning shots simply is not designed to be fired inside the human anus.

I will point out that the flag needs explained and I am actually too revolted to do it.

Let's face it people with these filth they need to be shot with at least a 5.56mm mutant greeting device and we need to shoot first and threaten later.

If you are a "minor attracted person" please kindly inform your police before you do anything , anything. They will help you. That's the most important thing.

I will level with you guys I have schizophrenia ASPD AND PTSD. I try to make the world better but sometimes I guess somethings are best left buried...like guns if you have a metal detector

Tolerance by definition has limits, now get off my planet and we will be cool. Or go to jail for life and be thankful for your sorry excuse for an existence quietly.

This topic has 53 comments

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 11, 2024 11:47

How many million rifles are there on this planet?

Yet there paedophile gangs waving flags.

Where we have gone wrong with gun control is not covering the cut off teams checking for a pulse of these disgusting mutants, while we gather Intel.

They need to immediately surrender for processing at their own peril.

This is not a drill.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 11, 2024 11:50

Did i say drill? That gives me an idea involving a chair some electrical tape and the back of their kneecap.

Oh I'm glad I got that one of my chest.

I'm going to go take a promethazine now. I'll be fine.

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 11, 2024 12:02

.... Vamp? That you?

Grumman

Jul 11, 2024 16:01

I was unaware of this flag or this identity group. Shades of NAMBLA, which is also a disgusting group. You’re right, tolerance has limits. Things like this, if genuine, are well beyond those limits.

Mr Beelzeebubbles

Jul 11, 2024 17:20

Here's a fun fact for you!

90% of child sexual abuse victims know the perpetrator. In 30% of cases it's a direct family member, and the other 60% a family friend, neighbour, community authority figure etc.

It's not organised gangs that are the big problem, it's f**ked up, creepy things being done by f**ked up, creepy people behind closed doors, all hidden behind a veneer of family values and community cohesion.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 11, 2024 21:41

That's disgusting. I had a friend who was attacked by her Mums bf when she was little kilked herself in her early 20s. Some years ago now.

Her name was Gemma. She was so shy. I'll never forget how small her coffin was. She really was a good person.

I took my promethazine. A OK 👍

RIP Gemma.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 11, 2024 21:54

North American Man / Boy.... ??????????

These retards are stupid enough to make noise.

At least that could be something to work with.

You know the Philipimrs recently had "witch hunts" for junkies, dealers , paedophiles, and deviants.

If these knuckle draggers have a club we could prepare properly and bring bleach and dust masks and everything...

Beastialists are disgusting also.

People watching that crap and pretending it's humour annoy me.

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 11, 2024 22:06

Wait why are we f**king Biden? Is it because he's old and f**king old people is the opposite of what pedophiles want?

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Jul 11, 2024 22:35

@Jay right? How many "f**k Joe Biden" threads do we need? 😂

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 11, 2024 22:49

d**kin' down the president is what people think about 95% of the time.

Psychopatrish

Jul 12, 2024 00:15

A better question might be why is Mike researching pedo flags.....🧐

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 12, 2024 00:22

Its his vexillology homework.

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Jul 12, 2024 03:20

You guys serious? I heard about this years ago... you should go down the rabbit hole of people who want to make 'maps' normalized. heh

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 12, 2024 04:07

I'm under doctors advice not to watch the extended directors cut of the Texas chainsaw massacre.

There's a video on you tubevsaid "if you see this flag call the cops" I didn't recognise the flag which most flags I actually can and I wanted to know why.

If you watch it will the explain their flag.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 12, 2024 04:09

I couldn't believe my f**king ears.

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 12, 2024 10:23

Malkie i think its impossible to take this thread seriously B)

Fun fact: The MAPS movement started in the 90s, I can't believe Biden did this!

Grumman

Jul 12, 2024 13:23

To think Biden was sowing the seeds of this disgusting devilry under our noses this entire time, the absolute scoundrel!

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 12, 2024 13:44

I bet he's the reason Firefly was cancelled too, the scumbag!

Grumman

Jul 12, 2024 23:05

I heard he sabotaged the Space Shuttle Challenger by surreptitiously, and with a distinct devious smile on his face, replacing the critical o-rings on the solid fuel rocket boosters with Silly String, Lincoln Logs, and Big League Chew. A dastardly act indeed!

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 13, 2024 01:20

Okay new game, lets see what we can pin on Joe Biden, person to get the most media attention wins!

Grumman

Jul 13, 2024 06:00

Joe Biden conspired with goons and agents from south central East Germany with contacts with thugs and hitmen with connections to breakaway factions of spies from the elite defunct 93rd US Airborne Armored Submarine Regiment and Tom Hanks’ personal bodyguard to remove critical bulkheads on the RMS Titanic causing Ernest Byner to fumble at the one yard line in the 1986 AFC Championship game causing rogue elements of SEAL Team 10 to break off diplomatic negotiations with Siberian operatives from mid-northeast West Virginia precipitating the assassination of JFK aboard the USS Maine anchored at Pearl Harbor on 9/11. Joe Biden is a scumbag of international proportions.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 13, 2024 06:51

Bulls**t. I did all of that. Fact.

Darkhorse1215

Jul 13, 2024 09:01

Joe Biden sucked Donald Trump's penis on Epstein Island while they sodomized 14 year old trafficked boys and R. Kelly urinated upon them.

Darkhorse1215

Jul 13, 2024 09:02

Because they are all f**king faggots and chug dark occultist d**k. Couche vs. Turd.

Darkhorse1215

Jul 13, 2024 09:05

Give me that M14/M1A with enough GI parts to not suck. Give me some 20-30 round mags that I "happened to get during the legal loophole time".

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 13, 2024 11:41

M14? But can you really be as prejudiced as the 7.62 generation.

I've got a boner. I'm going to go watch full metal jacket.

Darkhorse1215

Jul 13, 2024 11:43

You piece of amphibian s**t.

I love you.

Darkhorse1215

Jul 13, 2024 11:46

CA gun las are gay as f**k. I'd rather have a detachable mag than a pistol grip and a gay ass bullet button, therefore the '14 is a good choice.

Grumman

Jul 14, 2024 05:48

The M14 was a major failure in military service. Or at least that’s what Gun Jesus said, and I tend to believe Gun Jesus because he has infinitely more experience and knowledge about the history of firearms than I do.

Grumman

Jul 14, 2024 05:51

The name of this man I speak of, Gun Jesus, is Ian McCollum, and his YouTube channel is Forgotten Weapons. The M14 is overrated crap, so sayeth Gun Jesus, and if thou shalt disputeth this fact, Gun Jesus shall smite thee and thou shalt surely rue it.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 14, 2024 10:36

Nah, Mad Dog McGlinchey murdered SAS in gunfights with his.

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 14, 2024 12:15

The M14 is actually Joe Biden.

Mr Beelzeebubbles

Jul 17, 2024 16:46

Everybody loves Gun Jesus.

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Jul 17, 2024 17:58

oh my bad, my critical thinking is as dead as my moral compass. I don't know what is satire anymore, so i assume EVERYTHING is.

FwiFfOooO o

Jul 18, 2024 08:45

i am a bounty hunter

Mr Beelzeebubbles

Jul 18, 2024 12:44

Surely chocolate covered coconut can't be too hard to catch?

DÜmR

Jul 19, 2024 06:53

Ay ay ay ay...

ay

Darkhorse1215

Jul 19, 2024 13:41

The m14 is pretty decent as a semi-auto 308 battle rifle. Like maybe mid-tier or just above. On full auto it's ass. admittedly hot garbage. The high rate of fire, traditional stock, and action conspire to make it uncontrollable. It doesn't matter how manly you think you are, it's just not practical in full auto.

I live in a stupid state, though. I'd take a m1A/M14 in semi-auto over pistol-grip counterparts, because if you have a pistol grip here, you can't have an easily detachable mag. I'd rather have an old-school stock and easily detach my mags than have a pistol grip and be limited to 10 rounds and a "bullet button" to detach the mag.

You can own "high cap" (beyond 10) mags here, if you had them before the 98 ban or got them in the recent "freedom window" or whatever". And there's no perfect way to prove that, so that's what you say if you have them. You got them then.

Darkhorse1215

Jul 19, 2024 13:49

And I like Ian's channel, BTW. The FG-42, a WW2 Nazi gun, an overpriced transferable collector's item and rich hobbyist gun, is mechanically better than most or all full rifle caliber full auto rifles that came after. A marvel of engineering. I wonder why they didn't make something as good since.

Some of my opinions are based on what I'm limited to here in Commiefaggotf**kingfornia.

Ranger Pariah

Jul 19, 2024 21:26

Come to Idaho man. State laws here are different than Commiefornia. One can trade/buy among one another without paperwork or dealers. (Not that it's wise in my opinion but legal here, because if the weapon is stolen down the line, good luck proving you owned it)

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 19, 2024 23:00

I thought Idaho was all about them taters?

DÜmR

Jul 19, 2024 23:16

If y'all are just shooting spud guns I'm going to be very disappointed.

Anyone ever seen one if those irl? They're pretty crazy.

Ranger Pariah

Jul 20, 2024 00:09

No. We citizens of Idaho hate Andrew Tate and his cultish followers the taters.

DÜmR

Jul 20, 2024 02:34

Typing spud guns here lead me to the craziest channel on youtube. Look up the backyard scientist and his videos on homemade rockets.

DÜmR

Jul 20, 2024 02:34

Or don't idfc.

cloud

Jul 26, 2024 02:20

Democrats support the pdf files and the grooming of children through public schools

“Gender affirming care” is just white washing the use of chemical castration that’s what they are giving to the kids and it’s permanent not reversible

It’s like they want to stop the native population reproducing and hand the country over to illegal aliens who have 3-5 wives mistresses and 16 kids

children shouldn’t even be taught that multiple gender garbage with my tax money

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 26, 2024 09:09

^This is all very real and not made up at all fr fr

Grumman

Jul 26, 2024 13:24

There are a lot of reasons to dislike what the left is doing, and then there’s conspiracy drivel. Cloud has successfully mixed both.

WalterLuigi

Jul 26, 2024 16:20

OP be like, "I'm a schizophrenic sociopath with ptsd, but anyways take me seriously"

Tbh I'm fairly convinced the whole "MAP" thing is rage bait meant to fuel the far rights hate despite the fact most child s*x offenders are someone the child knows like a priest, family member, or little league coach.

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 26, 2024 18:22

MAPS is a very real song by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and it was released to help people navigate, presumably to childrens bedrooms.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 27, 2024 21:42

Walter luigi. I am a schizophrenic sociopath with PTSD.

Why would I have to ask to be taken seriously? d**khead.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 27, 2024 21:44

I don't know whom or what you are quoting. I'll reiterate: d**khead.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.