AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Paris Olympic outrage

Paris Olympic outrage

Mercurius Mesmerize Created Jul 30, 2024 07:35
35 Comments

I've seen a lot of reports from different sources, including people like Elon musk and youtubers going on about the opening of the paris Olympics having satanic and apocalyptic imagery, as well as apparent mocking of the last supper and of christianity.

The question is, are people just seeing outrage and making a mountain out of a mole hill, like the power of the internet seems to have... or is it true and intentional to display such themeing out in the open? The organisers have denied such things, and are deleting online images and videos to cover their tracks.

Sometimes celebrity powers flaunt (apparent) satanic symbolism in the face of the unwitting public as a display to others on their level, but on the other hand it could all just be a big misunderstanding and the internet has once again conjured up a misguided angry mob of burning torch wielders heading to the windmill.

So what's your taken on the much hindered paris Olympics controversies?

This topic has 35 comments

No Photo

J

Jul 30, 2024 12:22

They have a convicted pedophile playing volleyball.

ctsvbullet

Jul 30, 2024 15:21

Only gold thing was gorjira playing metal there

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren_🧜🏻‍♀️

Jul 30, 2024 15:57

Dismembered doesn't seem too extreme for someone like that.

No Photo

J

Jul 30, 2024 16:02

It also didn't happen he justl ost and went home nobody did anything about it at all very sad.

HeartbreakBeat

Jul 30, 2024 19:22

All the jagoff conservatives out there made a big todo about nothing. I wish conservatives would just mind their own f'in business sometimes. In the end, I really don't think God gives a f**k one way or another.

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Jul 31, 2024 03:31

Honestly barely knew the Olympics were even on? Not even kidding, only found out a day or so ago. But i mean none of it means s**t to me. And the winner is SYDNEY!

peripatetic

Jul 31, 2024 11:12

Deleted user ×2

Response: who cares. Lol

No Photo

J

Jul 31, 2024 12:17

Correct response to someone announcing they are a deleted user, yes B)

peripatetic

Jul 31, 2024 13:46

Don't you have some winnie the poo pants, to poop.

No Photo

J

Jul 31, 2024 13:52

Winnie the Pooh quite famously does not wear pants.

peripatetic

Jul 31, 2024 13:56

Yes that's why I said it. Read your profile again . Lol

Flyxglitter

Jul 31, 2024 14:01

Paris half assed apologized, while other people are claiming it represented a Greek thing....

Honestly it did upset me at first because Christians are the only abrahamic religion to be bashed. And seemingly it is encouraged to. Although for the past year their has been a lot of antisemitism because people can't tell the difference between A Jew from Israel government.

I watched a video of one of my favorite pastors speak on it. And he said to get offended by the world doing worldly things is like getting mad at a dog for barking.

He said we should forgive and show what we stand for not what we are against. I felt humbled....

But you know what the more I think about it the more I realized. It doesn't matter what the intentions were. The media did what it does best. Divide and spark hate.

Daddy Gru

Jul 31, 2024 14:44

It’s a Christian overreaction. I’m not sure why they or anyone else is surprised by the French openly displaying their centuries-long embrace of extreme, alternative, and/or iconoclastic ideas. It seems like as much a part of French culture as anything else one could mention. But as more and more people leave organized religion and fall away from faith, Christians feel threatened, especially by media and culture. It probably helps explain why they’re willing to burn their moral and ethical bridges to support an amoral dirt clod like Donald Trump. I think what’s fairly ridiculous and yet typical of their hypocrisy is that they’re already pretty anti-Olympics, they don’t watch them, and here they are complaining about a thing they hate and don’t watch.

Change the fücking channel if you don’t like it. The world doesn’t revolve around your religion.

No Photo

J

Jul 31, 2024 16:33

The more outrageous thing is that France exists.

The nerve.

No Photo

J

Aug 1, 2024 10:52

I was wrong, apparently he didn't go home, he's still there: https://apnews.com/article/olympics-2024-beach-volleyball-rapist-471cab52441719cc64ace97682d388bb

hugs4you

Aug 7, 2024 23:07

have the allegations been proven?

No Photo

J

Aug 7, 2024 23:13

The... allegations about the convicted pedophile rapist?

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Aug 8, 2024 01:05

More important is the fellow who lost his chance in the pole volt because of his... pole... he's now being offered 250k to show off HIS pole... important is the HIS... so potentially he can be an exceptionally fit p**n star.

Lexi_poo

Aug 8, 2024 02:08

I used to think it was a conspiracy, until you take a step back and realise, the same people trying to encourage the breakdown of the nuclear family, are the same people spreading propaganda about climate change, are the same people trying change children's hormones and cut off their genitals, are the same people that say the planet is overpopulated, are the same people who say to tax the rich yet they tax the working class people, are the same people blah blah blah... the list goes on.

Also, i've said many times, i'm not religious at all, but you clowns saying that Christians are over reacting... i guarantee if it was other religions targeted you would be the chimp snowflakes being outraged and the outrage would be A LOT MORE SEVERE AND PROBABLY BECOME VIOLENT.

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Aug 8, 2024 02:28

Good thing i'm not religious then? /phew

No Photo

J

Aug 8, 2024 09:20

Hahaha, Lexi thats hilarious, tell more jokes!

Daddy Gru

Aug 8, 2024 13:42

It’s simply just true that Christians are overreacting. Seeing satanic conspiracies everywhere is not only the real clown move, it’s fücking passé. What is this, 1987?

No Photo

J

Aug 8, 2024 14:44

Omg, did someone say tabletop rpgs? What is this, hell on earth!?

Psychopatrish

Aug 8, 2024 20:24

I caught some of the Olympic men's basketball (on in the background @ work) and I didn't realize the US had our top old ass man team playing these, like college kids from Brazil?

Seems slightly askew, more an outrage than most of the current Olympic scandals anyways...

No Photo

J

Aug 8, 2024 20:34

I found out there waso lympic skateboarding this year which is all kids and one 50 year old dude and it wasnt televised and i am so mad.

DÜmR

Aug 8, 2024 22:58

They didn't televise the skateboarding?

Also, is the old man covered in tattoos? That's nija Houston. He rips, but he was way off 4 years ago in the Olympics, he tanked, I was bummed.

No Photo

J

Aug 8, 2024 23:03

No it was Alex MAcDonalds, he makes burgers i think. Or is a Highlander. Or both.

DÜmR

Aug 9, 2024 00:16

A highlander? Implying there's more than one?... somethings not right here at all..

No Photo

J

Aug 9, 2024 09:45

There are at least 6 Highlanders.

Daddy Gru

Aug 9, 2024 13:33

Some gal in a Highlander sideswiped me last Saturday. Her insurance company will now pay me $3,000.

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Aug 9, 2024 14:00

I mean it DID look a bit lame, and that girl who wants to sew everyone over being offended by people online IS rather amusing.

PlagueFlowers

Aug 9, 2024 19:50

People get outraged over anything nowadays.

As a matter of fact. Most people don't care at all. Unless they're 'outraged'.

Fabricate a bunch of 'anti Christian ' nonsense. It'll cause a bunch of stupid people that didn't care at all about the Olympics. To now tune into it. To talk about it more online, etc.
Which will flare up the algorithm for the Olympics. Causing them more money.
Otherwise, these 'outraged ' people. Wouldn't have even thought about the event.

It even got me. I knew it was going on. Didn't care.
Saw the outrage. Looked into it.

Propaganda is a powerful tool. Christians are easy targets.

All about that traffic. Positive or not.

Daddy Gru

Aug 9, 2024 20:40

Always amazed how many Christian apologists there are in the alt world.

No Photo

J

Aug 10, 2024 02:00

Are Apologists on the Catholic or Protestant side?

Daddy Gru

Aug 10, 2024 05:02

They tend to be Protestant. Mostly evangelicals.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.