AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Banned movies and t.v

Banned movies and t.v

Wolfboy20 Created Sep 29, 2024 02:55
27 Comments

Anyone ever watch a movie or t.v show that has been banned? What show or movie was it? Do you agree with the ban?

This topic has 27 comments

Winterfrosst793

Sep 30, 2024 08:16

I watched A Serbian Film a bunch of times and its been banned in 13 countries. Cannibal Holocaust i believe is still banned in 7 countries. Salò or the 120 Days of Sodom i know was banned in the U.K. for quite some time and might still be. Melancholie der Engel i believe is banned in every country outside of Germany. No, i don't agree with the bans because these directors have the right to express themselves freely without being banned or censored. If people don't want to see this sort of content, then nobody is forcing them to. But people tend to allow their morbid curiosities get the better of them, so when they indulge and decide to watch A Serbian Film or some of the other titles from the extreme genre, then they're pissed off that they saw something they didn't like. What did they seriously think was going to happen? They are called extreme films for a reason!!!

Wolfboy20

Sep 30, 2024 15:19

I just watched cannibal Holocaust yesterday and agreed. We need to unban all films

Psychopatrish

Sep 30, 2024 18:03

Looney Tunes

Psychopatrish

Sep 30, 2024 18:04

No I don't agree that a cartoon should be censored barring p**nographic material.

Wolfboy20

Sep 30, 2024 18:14

Wait loony toons had p0rn in it??

Psychopatrish

Sep 30, 2024 20:28

Only after the intrawebz was invented @Wolfboy20.......

Mercurius Mesmerize

Sep 30, 2024 21:23

An episode of peppa pig was banned in Australia. Because it was about befriending spiders. Poor spiders, forever friendless.

Wolfboy20

Sep 30, 2024 21:39

I don't blame them, those giant spiders can burn 😅

Psychopatrish

Sep 30, 2024 21:55

We now have giant Joro FLYING spiders in my neck of the woods.

Fűcking flying spiders. You Aussies have those Malk? Looks like Jersey is coming in a close 2nd re: invasive species which will eventually initiate residential changes for me.

Mercurius Mesmerize

Sep 30, 2024 22:58

Monty python's life of Brian was banned in Ireland, south Africa, and Norway... for some reason?

Wolfboy20

Sep 30, 2024 23:20

(that settles it a flamethrower is a good investment for pest control!) huh I'm going to look up Python life now

Mercurius Mesmerize

Sep 30, 2024 23:48

...wait a minute, you don't know Monty python?

Wolfboy20

Oct 1, 2024 02:21

Nope I just looked it up. And am going to watch every bit now lol

peripatetic

Oct 1, 2024 02:34

I like spiders. I balled my eyes out to Charlotte's Web when I was little. I bet I'd still get chocked up now. Charlotte's Web, peppa pig liking spider.

A pig, spider friendship is lovely. True friendship looks past the cross species thing. Lol

Daddy Gru

Oct 1, 2024 05:26

I like jumping spiders, they’re cool 😎

Psychopatrish

Oct 1, 2024 06:31

🕸 Oh I like spiders. Anything that eats mosquitos are my friends.

And if you think about it ALL spiders "fly". They're basically their own grappling hook.

HOWEVER, these invasive Joros are facking HUGH and I've PTSD from a wolf spider jumping onto my head then biting me 3x as he bounded down my shoulder, arm, and leg..*shudders*

Psychopatrish

Oct 1, 2024 06:39

Yes, yes.......let me cut the dad jokes to the quick.

Now I'm experiencing super human powers, slinging webs from my wrists, etc etc. 😑
My secret identity is revealed, make a franchise about it why don't you....

Daddy Gru

Oct 1, 2024 07:57

I’d absolutely watch that trilogy 😉

Wolfboy20

Oct 1, 2024 22:03

Spider-psycho is actually a cool name 🤣 lol

peripatetic

Oct 2, 2024 01:29

I look back on the spiderman franchise fondly with Toby maguire. What happened to that guy. Lol

peripatetic

Oct 2, 2024 01:32

& wouldn't trish if psycho spiderman, just be female venom? Lol

Psychopatrish

Oct 2, 2024 02:14

I didn't wish to point out She-Venom already exists. Though We do draw a closer parallel to this role...

But we are humbled, points for the nomination! 👤🦹‍♀️

peripatetic

Oct 2, 2024 02:27

Haha that's good. My boyfriend says I'm she hulk at that time of the month, but maybe I have my reason's lol

Daddy Gru

Oct 2, 2024 03:00

So there are episodes of older shows that either don’t get aired because the jokes are now considered offensive somehow, or some episodes that air that are now censored. Example given, the episode of The Office (US version) where they discuss sēxual harassment in the workplace, there are now two instances where the phrase “bone your mom” and “boner” are now bleeped.

I honestly hope whoever is responsible for such petty fückery gets murdered by Al Qaeda.

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Oct 5, 2024 07:29

This should have included banned games.. Like how in OZ we ban postal cause we're not allowed to have fun. Still got to play it

Wolfboy20

Oct 5, 2024 14:16

Yeah, a game like it is called hatred it's pretty good to. Woke dumbasses have their feelings hurt by one little thing and it's ruined for the rest of us

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Oct 5, 2024 18:08

I don't think I've ever seen a banned show or movie, but also not hugely aware of what is banned so maybe have

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.