AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Just curious

Just curious

SixMajin Created Jul 16, 2024 18:02
13 Comments

But how are you all doing mentally and physically lately, you doing well, having fun?

What's been your reason to get up and face the day recently?

This topic has 16 comments

Grumman

Jul 16, 2024 18:22

My reason to get up and face the day. Hmm, well I guess I wasn’t aware that I had much of a choice, but mostly, I have a lot of shït to do, people who depend on me doing it, and other things that I just want to do.

Besides my right middle finger still being fücked up from my work accident, I guess I feel pretty good for being a pretty active 40 year old man.

SixMajin

Jul 16, 2024 18:35

@Grumman good on you sir, hopefully that finger heals up quickly, though you may have a lot to do remember to take a quick break with whatever takes the edge off for you, burnout sucks so please take it easy anytime you have the chance 👍

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 16, 2024 22:04

My pet, that without it there would be no reason for me to get up every day. ⁠(⁠´⁠ー⁠`⁠)

SixMajin

Jul 17, 2024 00:05

@Natsukie pets are good to have for destressing and other things mentally, I'm glad to hear that your pet is there for you 👍

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 17, 2024 00:17

I get bored allot. Even when I do stuff.

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Jul 17, 2024 18:02

My positive nihilism keeps me going honestly. I'm alive, one day i won't be, but then i wont know what is happening if i'm dead, so yay for being alive? I like that i only use my phone to read books and take phone calls, big world we live in.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 17, 2024 18:11

Eating well thank you ! 😊

FwiFfOooO o

Jul 18, 2024 08:44

the day cannot stop me

No Photo

J

Jul 18, 2024 18:03

I spend every waking moment wishing for the sweet embrace of death

Psychopatrish

Jul 18, 2024 18:05

I spend every waking moment wishing for Jay's sweet embrace of death.☠️

No Photo

J

Jul 18, 2024 18:06

You're theo nly real friend i have left in this world, tyty

Mjauw

Jul 18, 2024 19:14

Currently I have no fkn idea what keeps me going tbh.
I guess it's my lack of suicidal tendencies that keeps my engine running

Mercurius Mesmerize

Jul 18, 2024 21:15

There are generally two camps, those who are content with the little things in a somewhat routine of familiarity... and those who are glad they're not immortal just waiting for the credits to roll already.

FwiFfOooO o

Jul 18, 2024 21:24

chasing highscores is better

Theeoldways37

Jul 19, 2024 22:09

I've just done a 12 hour shift and I'm sitting here in a facial mask watching horror thinking how easy would it be to start a new life.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 22, 2024 14:39

I have a physical disorder that effects me psychologically 2 weeks of every month. Which is tough. I'm getting treatment at a hospital, but I'm not sure I'll ever be healed, I just accept some drugs that only make it slightly easier to manage.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.