AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Double beauty standards...

Double beauty standards...

Theeoldways37 Created Jul 13, 2024 15:24
7 Comments

I don't have a perfect body, my t*ts are not perky and my arse has seen better days, my belly looks like one of those balloons you find at the back of the TV 3 months after Christmas, but it's my body and I'm ok with it. I dress it nice and never leave the apartment without control wear. I'm a size 6. my best friend is portly but as a man he can walk around naked without worrying I though have this inbuilt standard which says I have to shave, bronze and mousterise before I can do it. Wtf is that...I'd like a man's and a womans point of view.

This topic has 7 comments

No Photo

J

Jul 13, 2024 15:35

I'm pretty perfect.

Theeoldways37

Jul 13, 2024 15:47

Yes, all your profile pics say that 😶

No Photo

J

Jul 13, 2024 15:55

Being 2D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Theeoldways37

Jul 13, 2024 15:59

??

No Photo

J

Jul 13, 2024 16:14

Exactly that!

Grumman

Jul 14, 2024 05:36

I disagree that men are unaffected by beauty standards, if that’s what you’re implying. I personally think about my body all the time. I’m 6’ tall and about 190 right now, and I’m lucky that I carry it well and look like I’m in reasonably good shape, but I have flabby areas too. I compare myself to dudes in the movies or sports or whatever as well. Maybe men aren’t judged as harshly as women by the general population, but that doesn’t mean we don’t judge ourselves in unhealthy ways.

Rock god 😎

Jul 14, 2024 13:31

I think you look stunningly beautiful 😍 I think women judge themselves highly by comparing themselves with other women they see

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.