AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Which democrat will replace Biden?

Which democrat will replace Biden?

Throne of Bear Created Jul 12, 2024 13:30
33 Comments

I am going to put a bet on it, and getting a feel of the mood from americans might be useful

This topic has 33 comments

Throne of Bear

Jul 12, 2024 13:31

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c80ekdwk9zro.amp

Here is a list from the bbc with some names and profiles

Grumman

Jul 12, 2024 13:32

Heard a few names floated, none seem all that viable. Buttigieg, Newsom, Kamala? Kill me now if this actually happens.

Throne of Bear

Jul 12, 2024 13:32

And odds

Kamala Harris
4/5
Joe Biden
11/8
Gavin Newsom
10/1
Michelle Obama
12/1
Gretchen Whitmer
20/1
Hillary Clinton
20/1
J.B.Pritzker
80/1
Robert Kennedy Jr.
80/1
Jamie Dimon
100/1
Pete Buttigieg
100/1
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
150/1
Amy Klobuchar
150/1
Andrew Cuomo
150/1
Bernie Sanders
150/1
Beto O'Rourke
150/1
Corey Booker
150/1
Dean Phillips
150/1
Elizabeth Warren
150/1
Eric Garcetti
150/1
John Ossoff
150/1
Andrew Yang
200/1
Katie Porter
200/1
Tammy Duckworth
200/1

Throne of Bear

Jul 12, 2024 13:33

Mental the standing president isnt favourite for the nomination

Throne of Bear

Jul 12, 2024 13:34

Know much on that Shipiro guy Gru?

Throne of Bear

Jul 12, 2024 13:35

Hes 250/1 to be the next president

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 12, 2024 13:45

It will be me. I bought a new hat just for the occassion.

Grumman

Jul 12, 2024 13:57

Never heard of him. I still think this is all ridiculous and that he’ll stay in. And if he does, I think he’ll win.

Leave it to the Dems to stoke the panic that hurts their side instead of trying to quell it though. Trump has been a verbal diarrhea machine for years but you don’t see the entire Republican Party running around with its hair on fire, do you.

Throne of Bear

Jul 12, 2024 15:26

You really think he will win? Trump is 4/9 over here at the bookies which is like a dead cert.

Biden is 13/2 meaning if I stuck 10 bucks on it I would get back 75

Grumman

Jul 12, 2024 16:10

What are these bookies basing this on? Polling? Appearances? Their own hunch?

Throne of Bear

Jul 13, 2024 11:43

Pretty much all of those.

They also take into account the amount of bets so the more people betting on trump the shorter odds

Darkhorse1215

Jul 13, 2024 12:06

Let's get out and vote let's make our voices heard...

We've all been given the right to choose between a douche and a turd!

Democracy in action, put your freedom to the test... a big fat turd or a stupid douche, which do you like best?

Grumman

Jul 14, 2024 05:25

This apparent assassination attempt casts a very dark cloud over the race and complicates predicted outcomes considerably, from my point of view.

Political violence is totally unacceptable and must be condemned unequivocally from all corners of the American political landscape.

Flyxglitter

Jul 14, 2024 07:39

Robert Kennedy JR is now independent and both the two party system don't like him. He dropped out of Democrat in his words to expose the corruption on both sides.

Flyxglitter

Jul 14, 2024 07:44

Gru, I don't know why but people on the left are saying it was fake. That trump set this all up... I understand people don't like or agree with his politics. But I wouldn't go as far as to down play what happened.

I'm not a fan of Biden but I thought it was a good approach to reach out and speak out against political violence.

I have a feeling it doesn't matter who wins America is going to still be divided and that's a awful thing... Makes me sad to think about it

Grumman

Jul 14, 2024 16:21

Yes it is interesting that some people are claiming it was staged. A friend of mine texted me yesterday saying “is this Trump’s Reichstag fire moment?” I don’t know how it could possibly be staged, but weird claims like that are surely the product of our entertaining idiotic nonsense like 9/11 Truth, Alex Jones, and Stop the Steal for so long. Once you open Pandora’s Box of Stupid Conspiracies, this is what you can expect to become the norm.

Mercurius Mesmerize

Jul 14, 2024 16:59

It wont change anything, people already supporting trump will just be even more into it and trump will no doubt use the incident to boost the rest of his rallies, and if you're against trump you'll still vote against him... and if anything severe happens to trump, people will still vote for who ever replaces him.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 14, 2024 20:00

I reckon Dr house or Donald Duck.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 14, 2024 20:09

Trumps still a d**khead in case anyone has forgotten.

Actually ALMOST as bad as Putin, who is the c**t of the millennium thus far... interesting days.

Build tacos not walls. Come on, don't be a d**k you guys. It's SO tragic what happened on the US Southern border already. It's not good enough.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 14, 2024 20:10

Make the world suck LESS people...

Grumman

Jul 14, 2024 20:54

All I know is that I don’t want to live in a country where political violence is normalized. Civil war cannot be far behind if it is.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 14, 2024 22:43

What was that about more BLM riots and soldiers?

No Photo

JayFunnier

Jul 14, 2024 23:09

I dont think anyone said anything about more BLM riots and soldiers. I ctrl + f'd and you're the only one who mentioned them my guy.

Flyxglitter

Jul 15, 2024 23:22

Anyone that condones what happened to trump in my opinion needs to stop think and look in the mirror.

A young man practically still a boy shot killed, at least one person and injured others in the crossfire attempting to assassinate Trump.

8 years the media demonized trump. They normalized groups to riot and burn down their own cities. Now they are normalizing antisemitism in colleges. All you see is violence on campus when students should be studying and earning a degree that was paid for.

The problem in this country is that the 2 party system and the media successfully divided this country creating radicals on all sides.

Grumman

Jul 16, 2024 13:17

Yeah I would say at least half the blame for the hostility also belongs on the side of the Trumpists. He has put the era of disinformation into overdrive as well as engaged in provocative and violent rhetoric almost constantly. What we Americans probably should be doing is taking the situation as a reflection of the brokenness of our culture, not the fault of one side or the other.

Flyxglitter

Jul 16, 2024 13:25

That was my point,our culture is broken. I just a little groggy from working nights so I missed a step. Lol

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 16, 2024 20:08

Trump should have faced his day in the dock over his crimes against humanity anyway.

"When the law fails to keep a vigil, one must turn vigilante." Robert Kennedy said that.

That's what the piece of s**t gets for killing all those children on the US Mexico border.

Yeah it should have been done by correctional services, but it beats no justice.

No Photo

RTB123

Jul 16, 2024 20:14

Name 3 policies that Biden has done to help the country

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 16, 2024 20:50

Observing the US election.

Supporting Ukraine.

Allowing tolerance of Muslims at the US borders.

Mike the mechanic.

Jul 16, 2024 20:50

Easy.

Grumman

Jul 16, 2024 22:38

Student debt forgiveness would also be huge, but the cünty Supreme Court blocked it. If you’re siding with the predatory loan servicers on that one, do humanity a favor and walk into the ocean.

Mr Beelzeebubbles

Jul 17, 2024 16:40

They should chuck in Al Gore. He has a bit of name recognition, and he'll mince Trump in a debate.

As for Trump's assassination attempt - if only one of the main political parties hadn't opposed every attempt for sane gun laws....

Grumman

Jul 17, 2024 17:08

Gore destroyed GW Bush in the debates too and still lost. American voters only pretend to care about policy, but they vote on who they like most, even if that person is an unqualified, philandering, wannabe authoritarian criminal.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.